Stripped Wax Bar Employee Review

View all Stripped Wax Bar reviews

Fun workplace with a great team
Salon Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 September 2019
I love working for Stripped! They are flexible with scheduling and management truly cares about their employees and acknowledges their hard work. Great wage with annual increases and benefits. I’ve become good friends with my coworkers and I never dread coming in to work.

Other Stripped Wax Bar Employee Reviews

Perfect part time job while in school!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 September 2019
As a full time student looking for part time work Stripped Wax Bar was the perfect fit. Flexible schedule, they accomodated all my exams and availibilty changes each semester. Everyone there takes pride in their work and works hard, but has fun doing it! Im still friends with the girls I worked with. Highly recommend for someone looking for a fun and stable job, with opportunity to pick up shifts, free waxing and wanting to make some life long friends!
Professional, clean, as well as great pay and benefits.
Coordinator Receptionist (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC30 September 2019
Working at Stripped has undoubtedly been the best company I have worked for. It is a fast-paced environment and we are consistently fully booked, which allows for our girls to leave with great cash tips by the end of the night. Hourly pay is also amazing, I have only worked here for one year and the wage in which I was initially given had already exceeded what every other place I have worked for has offered me. In addition to that, we are given excellent benefits, and incentives. The girls are all so professional, friendly, and constantly willing to help whether you have a question, or by cutting strips and folding towels. Not to mention, they are all great company and make coming into work so fun! Our management team is extremely supportive, and genuinely care for each of their staff. They are supportive, understanding, and will always help you by answering your concerns and questions quick and efficiently. Management is always looking for new ways to improve and grow, and is always in contact with staff (in a timely manner) to let them know of any sort of changes going on. I take much pride in working here, and always recommend it to others. You are expected to work hard, but that is given with any job. All in all, Stripped is an amazing place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stripped Wax Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4