Stripped Wax Bar Employee Review

View all Stripped Wax Bar reviews

Not good
Salon Coordinator and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 January 2017
.... It was a cliquey tight knit group and was manged unfairly.
I would not suggest someone looking for a good work life balance and a company with good moral to ever work there.

Other Stripped Wax Bar Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with a great team
Salon Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 September 2019
I love working for Stripped! They are flexible with scheduling and management truly cares about their employees and acknowledges their hard work. Great wage with annual increases and benefits. I’ve become good friends with my coworkers and I never dread coming in to work.
Perfect part time job while in school!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 September 2019
As a full time student looking for part time work Stripped Wax Bar was the perfect fit. Flexible schedule, they accomodated all my exams and availibilty changes each semester. Everyone there takes pride in their work and works hard, but has fun doing it! Im still friends with the girls I worked with. Highly recommend for someone looking for a fun and stable job, with opportunity to pick up shifts, free waxing and wanting to make some life long friends!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stripped Wax Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4