Stripped Wax Bar Employee Review

View all Stripped Wax Bar reviews

Productive and Fun Work Place
Salon Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 June 2019
Stripped Wax Bar is an amazing company to work for. They value their employees and acknowledge their hard work. The atmosphere is alway pleasant and you become good friends with your coworkers. Management is always there if you need help or have any concerns and your team is always willing to help if you are struggling with anything. Overall, Stripped is a great company to work for.

Other Stripped Wax Bar Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with a great team
Salon Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 September 2019
I love working for Stripped! They are flexible with scheduling and management truly cares about their employees and acknowledges their hard work. Great wage with annual increases and benefits. I’ve become good friends with my coworkers and I never dread coming in to work.
Perfect part time job while in school!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 September 2019
As a full time student looking for part time work Stripped Wax Bar was the perfect fit. Flexible schedule, they accomodated all my exams and availibilty changes each semester. Everyone there takes pride in their work and works hard, but has fun doing it! Im still friends with the girls I worked with. Highly recommend for someone looking for a fun and stable job, with opportunity to pick up shifts, free waxing and wanting to make some life long friends!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stripped Wax Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4