Strike Group Employee Reviews

Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 May 2019
Good company worked in many different areas from cable tray to cable pull installing devices to terminating panels devices and motors. Great workers and good safety culture.
Great opportunity & amazing co-workers
Health & Safety Administrator/Camp /Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nordegg, AB22 March 2019
I'm working on a compressor station project and really love the work I'm doing and the people I work with. My supervisor is a great mentor. I love the teamwork atmosphere.
Pros
Good mentorship, lots of opportunity
Cons
Working a camp job.
Fast paced projects and work environment
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Varying locations1 February 2019
Strike does an excellent job keeping competent professionals employed, they do keep their regulars as busy as possible, Management team is hard to work for as employment roles and responsibilities are somewhat undefined and employees are expected to work at levels way above what their current compensation calls for.
Pros
Steady employment
Cons
Lack of communication from management to field level projects
great place to work
heavy duty mechanics apprentice (Current Employee) –  Whitecourt, AB29 November 2018
everyone there is easy to get along with and very fun to talk to. they do take their work seriously and prefer to stay busy rather than not. management was great and they were very understanding if i needed to go to school on my rap days to get caught up. i would highly recommend applying there.
Pros
long lunches and very understanding but strict
Cons
working outside in cold weather
Lots of learning Curves
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC22 August 2018
The staff I worked with was great, yet the company had a ton of growing pains and there for I feel was misguided at times.

I had a great QC Lead that was very willing to teach the knowledge she had. Which made transitioning from one filed to the next easier.
Enjoy working there. Crew was awesome
Pipeline Forman (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB14 May 2018
Boss were great and work with you to make thing happen. Atmosphere was good. It was hard work but it was all done while having fun. I would work there anytime again.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
pay could be a bit better
good overall
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC27 March 2018
Strike was fine to work for. Various projects all over Western Canada. overall low wage but things are slow. Management was fine. Would work for them again in a pinch.
Great to work for
SUPERINTENDENT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 March 2018
A great company to work for as long as you have a good work ethic. Work shift can be all over the place as far as duration goes. Very easy to deal with management.
Strike Group
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Kindersley, SK21 January 2018
Well developed company, Multiple divisions for work stability, offers to move up and multiple equipment seats to operate. Locations are throughout out provinces
Pros
Multiple Offices
Cons
inconsistant direction
Great place to work!
Health, Safety and Environment Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 August 2017
Working there has taught me a lot about the industry as well as myself. Dealing with people is something I love to do and had great opportunity for that
Great Company
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 July 2017
Great company to work for, if you work hard and give it your all you can move up. Puts safety first and makes sure everyone goes home at end of day. Always had tools on hand.
Good Company
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Forestburg, AB13 April 2017
I will work for them again, it was just too bad that our job was only for a month, but still a good experience.

This company was organized & willing to take the time with their apprentices & answer the questions asked. They were big on asking questions & always told everybody that their is no "stupid" questions. Everybody worked as a team...