Strike Employee Review

Very poor treatment.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Edson, AB13 November 2013
A friend and myself were hired last February with the promise of lots of work, long term employment. A few days apart we were both told that work was winding down and they were parking some of the machines. He showed up and got his hoe going, had the tailgate and was just starting to walk his machine in when he had another employee come up and say he was taking over the hoe. He went to the forman and was told sorry the other guy was late and they needed him to get the hoe ready, sorry but you are not needed anymore. Four days later i was approched by my forman and he said they were done with my hoe, shut it down and head to camp. I forgot my coffee cup in it so i headed back to get it and found another guy getting ready to jump in the hoe. After a half hour on the phone with the guy that hired us i finally got it out of him that we were hired to fill seats to cover guys days off.
Don't waste your time with these guys.

Other Strike Employee Reviews

great group of guys and girls
welder (Former Employee) –  Kindersley, SK30 March 2018
A typical day at work is et up have a safety meeting go to the line and weld some pipe. The crew is all great people who are very skilled in how to properly complete a pipeline in a safe and fast manner.
exciting work
Welder's Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB18 January 2018
i learned a lot working for strike and got fit, the work is hard but rewarding. the pay was good at the time, the hardest part was enduring the weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strike. Our community is ready to answer.