Hire more staff to allow more flexibility for sales reps. (In progress)
They do a good job for the most part, just never know how a new hire will handle the pace. Employee retention seems more based on hiring the right individual.
Entrust team members with an increasingly complex set of skills to create value and show deeper appreciation.
- What are the working hours at Strickland's?Answered by Strickland's
- How did you get your first interview at Strickland's?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Strickland's?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Strickland's?3 people answered
- Does Strickland's allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Strickland's?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by STRICKLAND'S?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Strickland's?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Strickland's?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Strickland's?2 people answered