Strathcona Hotel Employee Review

View all Strathcona Hotel reviews

Strathcona hotel
House keeper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 June 2018
Want to work in a clean, secure, friendly environment? This is not the place. Not only is the employer an idiot, but so is everyone who stays in this not very well run hotel. Also check for bed bugs everytime you leave, and if you are a housekeeper (BEWARE) watch for needles, stains and whatever else you may find in hotel rooms !
Cons
Not only were the hotel rooms awful but so was the employer.

Other Strathcona Hotel Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Busser (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC2 August 2018
All the staff is super cool and nice. Having so many people working all in one big building makes for really awesome relationships so with so many different types of people!
Loved the staff and loved the job
Doorman/Security (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC8 March 2018
I worked for the Strathcona Hotel as a Doorman for a year and a half and it was one of my most memorable and enjoyable jobs I have ever held. I only left the position due to relocating to a more affordable city but if I return to the city I will be sure to reapply with the security team here and continue my time with them as I have never before had a more supportive and reliable work team before.
Pros
Great staff, discounted food from the bar, reliable schedules
Cons
It is a night job being a doorman.