Storesupport Canada Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
rien
marchandiseur (Former Employee) –  Matane, QC29 June 2018
2 heures de travail par deux mois
ne pas y travailler déconseiller
Pros
rien
Cons
tout
Worst Merchandising Company Ever
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  York, ON22 March 2018
Very poor management, Your supervisor is rude, insensitive, and doesn't have compassion for New Hire and lies when he tells you One thing and does another!!
Management lies about them being there to help you and answer questions!! DON'T !! You get yelled at and degraded for asking questions.
Pros
Cons
Supervisor and Management has NO Compassion!
26 March 2018

Dear Former Employee,
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good employment experience while working for Storesupport. Our HR policy is that all employees are treated with the upmost respect and fairness. We provide training and coaching to all supervisors in these areas to ensure this policy is applied. We are sorry to hear you feel this did not occur. Regardless, we wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Overall good company to work for
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 March 2018
I like having flexible hours and scheduling the work myself. It's a very independent job. I also enjoy the variety and working on projects for different brands. The people I meet in stores are generally very nice and it's fun getting to meet people. Management seems very nice as well. Any time I've had a question, my supervisor gets back to me pretty quickly. The job isn't very hard. You just have to manage your time properly and get your assignments done by the deadline.
Pros
flexibility, great people, indepedence, variety, mileage reimbursement
Cons
hours fluctuate, no benefits
Poorly managed, unorganized company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Canada24 January 2018
Poorly run company. They lack knowledge of basic health and safety, provincial/federal and employment regulations. They make up policies on the fly and use different rules for different people. No room for growth or advancement. The wage and km compensation is among the lower range in the industry. Seek elsewhere.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Difficult commute, poorly managed
25 January 2018

Dear Former Employee,
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience while you worked for Storesupport. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account when we review our processes. We seek to be very transparent and clear about all company policies and provide each and every employee with an Employee Policy Manual when they are first hired. Thank you once again for your feedback and we wish you the best of luck.

well balanced, enthusiastic company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2018
I’ve been employed with storesupport Canada for about 3 years. I enjoy the job tasks assigned and home/ work life balance is easy to maintain. I’ve had the opportunity to travel and see different parts of the country doing work. Opportunity can be there. Colleagues are pleasant and fun to work with when doing team or partner reline work. Head office does there best to inform and educate employees with new projects. Supervisors are kind and helpful and approachable when required. Store support Canada is an App based reporting program for easy call logs. That doesn’t use data while working.
Best merchandising experience I’ve had!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Some months slow for hours
Terrible place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Canada5 January 2018
Look elsewhere. Terribly managed, very poor communication, lower rate of pay than industry standard. Uninformed staff on basic policies and procedures.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Low pay rate for the work expected, poorly managed, lack of structure and clear policies
8 January 2018

Dear Former Employer,
Thank you for your feedback on your experience while working for Storesupport Canada. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not go well. We will take into account your comments and use them to evaluate our business processes. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
Sincerely
Storesupport

Good Company to work for
Retail Merchandiser - Part Time (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL20 September 2017
The monthly work is good to fit in my schedule. Head office are very nice people and are always in contact with merchs and communicate the jobs that need to be done.
Great part-time merchandising job
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 July 2017
Position offers great flexibility. If you love merchandising and working with great people, I recommend this job. Must drive to various retail locations to provide services.
Pros
Flexible schedule, not micromanaged
Cons
Commuting can be long
good place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON14 February 2017
good management team, flexible hours, lots of different kinds of merchandising work, build and maintain your own schedule every month
Pros
very versatile, lots of different contracts
Cons
not enough work sometimes
This com
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON8 December 2016
I currently work for Store Support and have been with them for about 2 years. Its just part time work, but it is easy to fit into my other work schedule because it is so flexible. Some weeks I have only a few hours and other weeks I have a few days. Never ever the same and I like that part. Always taking on new clients, new stores and new challenges.

I have a couple stores with a standing appointment and they know they will see me every Thursday morning, but other than that, I can do my work when I feel like it.

To enjoy this job you really need to be a self starter, able to work independently, and able to present yourself to the stores in a professional manner.

Store Support has always paid me on time, they pay mileage, and management seems to be very reasonable to deal with. I like working for them and recommend them without hesitation.
Pros
Flexible hours/management/variety
Cons
inconsistant work load/part time only
Flexibillity and parttime hours are great as a Mom
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 May 2016
Storesupport merchandising role is great for me with my little girl at home. I can decide when I want to complete my assigned work and still have lots of time with my daughter. This flexibility is great and I earn good money for what I do as well.
Pros
Flexibility in schedule - relationships - support
Cons
Not full time, have to travel to various locations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Storesupport Canada. Our community is ready to answer.