StorageVault Canada Inc.

StorageVault Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
I have been working here since last one month . Management tries its best to make you learn their business. Great learning opportunities to grow and excel if you are willing to work hard.
They hire in groups. Usually half lasts for a month then people slowly leave once they realize that all that is was next to impossible to make any money with bonus. There is no room whats so ever for advancement don't be fooled. Constantly grading your calls. You can not afford to have one off day. Benefits after 3 months which you have to pay for. They get rid of the people that actually work no loyalty and they do not care about their employees. Favoritism if you are a young attractive female. A lot of office drama. Very disorganized a lot of double billing clients etc. Very repetitive. Hours suck.
Very open minded and friendly environment. Continuous learning and growth is guaranteed. They take up multiple initiatives to grow the business. Flexible work timings.
During my 8 years, I have experienced tremendous growth both personally and professionally. Ideas are not only welcomed, but encouraged, with no fear of retribution. Open communication and a willingness to help and support co-workers lead to many successes.
I have been with this company for a year now and never enjoyed my work so much. If you have a competitive mindset and love to work in a fast paced environment this is the place for it! Also, the team is great to work with everyone is helpful and always eager to land a hand if you're struggling. Management cares about the employees and your voice is always heard. Lots of opportunity to grow.
Fast growing Canadian Company with great advancement opportunities. I have being working with this company for about three years and it is a great Company.
I have worked in different capacities over the last 5 years with his company. Everyone from top Management down is respectful and listens to new ideas. They recognize individual strengths and use these to create teams to work towards common goals. Work life balance is never an issue and achievements are always recognized.
I have been with the company for about 1.5 years and have loved every minute of it.
Management is supportive and helpful, always assisting me to reach my full potential. The team I work with is friendly and available to work together to ensure success.

I recommend this company for anyone wanting to challenge themselves, while having fun in a great environment.
I've worked at Storagevault for the last 5 years and have had extensive professional growth, and mentor-ship. It is a very aggressive company that is big on acquisitions and cornering the market. There are always new challenges and projects to test your abilities and offer growth. Management cares about its employees and the environment is very collaborative - you never feel like another spoke in the wheel or someone filling a chair. The most challenging part of the job is the fast paced environment, but this in my mind builds efficiency. No day is the same, but everyday is productive.
I have been with this company now for almost 7 years and I have had so many opportunities to grow and shine at the things I'm good at. They care about making sure you are doing what you will be successful at. The hardest part of the job is creating a path that you want to travel as the road is still being built!
Pros
Management will give you the tools and measures for your success
I have worked for StorageVault Canada for a year and a half and I can truly say that it has been the best company I have worked for to date.
I have been in customer service for 15 years now and I cannot even relate previous jobs to this one.

They 100% care about their employees and they are 100% on board to help you succeed!

The company has grown in just a short time that I have been here and I can't see it stopping anytime soon.

I am excited to see what the future brings!!
They bet on everyone's potential rather than pressure management.
Every day I never lose, if I'm wrong, I will learn from it, that is how they make you feel.
I truly believe that the company cares about their employees. Its rare that I have seen a company that values their employees well being. And a company that does value your opinions.
This company really does show enormous care and support towards their employees and customers. I would recommend this job to anyone tech savy salesman or aspiring newcomers to sales. This is not just a job, its a career.
I have been working here for just over a year now. I have see the company grow significantly in this time and it's not slowing down. They bring on great people and the culture is fun and caring in a fast pace environment. You are treated like a person, not like a number or just a "bum" in the seat. The Management team take pride in helping you grow and are so very supportive. One of the best places I have worked!
I have been working for the company for 1.5 yrs and have never felt like just a number. Each employee is treated as an important part of the company. There is an expectation of stats that need to be met, this is a sales environment but you are given all the tools and support needed to be successful.
Pros
Bonuses and incentives
Cons
dynamic schedule
Good management in Quebec but moved to Edmonton and was very disappointed about management. New regional manager without experience, arrogant and rude with employees and customers
They don’t care about employees and even less about customers. You will never get a bonus. Your days are tracked- if you are late they will take it from your vacation time. Head office has no idea what happens at site level and expectations are not reasonable. Too many people micromanaging that clearly do not speak to each other so you get the wrong info from all sides. If you’re desperate for a job then apply, there’s always a job because no one stays long.
Storagevault owns Storage for your life , and Sentinels storage in BC. They are money hungry company that sucks the pockets of customers and doesn’t pay their employees. I watched amazing employees walk out the door because of the culture.
Pros
Growth
Cons
No work life balance, low pay, treated poorly, no value, major sales
Fast-paced environment; sales sales sales. QA doesn't understand certain criterias that can't be accomplished when booking express rentals. They will mark you down.
Cons
fast-paced environment