StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Review

View all StoneRidge Insurance Brokers reviews

Wonderful decision
Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON11 January 2018
I've been in the industry for quite a few years and had never heard of StoneRidge. They are the brokerage you may not have heard of but you love to work for. While some previous reviews mention difficulty with support and management, I can assure you that is not the case. StoneRidge is a family no matter what office you work in. I decided to join and couldn't be happier.

Other StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Summer Student (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON4 July 2019
I became a StoneRidge summer student this year and am very lucky as it is my first office job. Everyone is very kind and helpful with my questions and I learned the basics of insurance very quickly. This is a great place to deeply understand how an office is run and I feel very involved in the day to day with the full time employees. I will be studying Human Resources and was given a wonderful opportunity to do HR related tasts with this company which really jump started my education. I am so grateful for this opportunity.
Pros
Welcoming environment
Cons
Growing company in need of guidance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON26 May 2019
This company needs a culture overhaul. People are not valued and there is pride in the thought that everyone is expendable. Too much turnover to sustain growth, you never know who is doing what in the corporate office. Investments need to be made in systems and people but won't under current leadership.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Support infrastructure lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StoneRidge Insurance Brokers. Our community is ready to answer.

StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Reviews by Location