StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Review

View all StoneRidge Insurance Brokers reviews

No support, and vacume sales mentality
producer/account manager (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 June 2015
even the best carpenter needs a hammer. Over worked under paid and no support from management.
No advertising not even an ad in the phone book.
Zero involvement in the community not even a donation to the food bank.
The staff is all great but over worked,
management thinks it makes for a good employee when you come in on your holidays because you are so over worked the stress forces you to come in, even though you are already there till 7:00 every day!
Pros
staff are great to work with
Cons
everything else, low pay, sell sell sell, who cares abut service

Other StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Summer Student (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON4 July 2019
I became a StoneRidge summer student this year and am very lucky as it is my first office job. Everyone is very kind and helpful with my questions and I learned the basics of insurance very quickly. This is a great place to deeply understand how an office is run and I feel very involved in the day to day with the full time employees. I will be studying Human Resources and was given a wonderful opportunity to do HR related tasts with this company which really jump started my education. I am so grateful for this opportunity.
Pros
Welcoming environment
Cons
Growing company in need of guidance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON26 May 2019
This company needs a culture overhaul. People are not valued and there is pride in the thought that everyone is expendable. Too much turnover to sustain growth, you never know who is doing what in the corporate office. Investments need to be made in systems and people but won't under current leadership.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Support infrastructure lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StoneRidge Insurance Brokers. Our community is ready to answer.

StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Reviews by Location