StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Review

View all StoneRidge Insurance Brokers reviews

Great Place to Work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON3 September 2017
StoneRidge insurance is a great place to work, either in sales or a support role. Management fosters an entrepreneurial environment where hard work and dedication are rewarded. If you are a self driven, hard working and expect to see the best performers rewarded than this is the place to be. If you want to coast and ride on the coat tails of others you likely will not enjoy the office environment, and I expect that the negative comments on here reflect that type of attitude.
Pros
Entrepreneurial environment, compensation, not micro managed, encouraged to share ideas

Other StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Summer Student (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON4 July 2019
I became a StoneRidge summer student this year and am very lucky as it is my first office job. Everyone is very kind and helpful with my questions and I learned the basics of insurance very quickly. This is a great place to deeply understand how an office is run and I feel very involved in the day to day with the full time employees. I will be studying Human Resources and was given a wonderful opportunity to do HR related tasts with this company which really jump started my education. I am so grateful for this opportunity.
Pros
Welcoming environment
Cons
Growing company in need of guidance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON26 May 2019
This company needs a culture overhaul. People are not valued and there is pride in the thought that everyone is expendable. Too much turnover to sustain growth, you never know who is doing what in the corporate office. Investments need to be made in systems and people but won't under current leadership.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Support infrastructure lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StoneRidge Insurance Brokers. Our community is ready to answer.

StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Reviews by Location