StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Review

View all StoneRidge Insurance Brokers reviews

Great Place
Commercial Lines Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON1 September 2017
Awesome place to work. Higher than industry standard in pay, great team atmosphere, room for advancement if you are willing to put the work in. Management team cares about the client and staff, open door policy for everyone, you are held accountable for your work and rewarded likewise.
Pros
Monthly lunches, pay, benefits, team atmosphere, local brokerage, very active in the community
Cons
None that I can think of

Other StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Summer Student (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON4 July 2019
I became a StoneRidge summer student this year and am very lucky as it is my first office job. Everyone is very kind and helpful with my questions and I learned the basics of insurance very quickly. This is a great place to deeply understand how an office is run and I feel very involved in the day to day with the full time employees. I will be studying Human Resources and was given a wonderful opportunity to do HR related tasts with this company which really jump started my education. I am so grateful for this opportunity.
Pros
Welcoming environment
Cons
Growing company in need of guidance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON26 May 2019
This company needs a culture overhaul. People are not valued and there is pride in the thought that everyone is expendable. Too much turnover to sustain growth, you never know who is doing what in the corporate office. Investments need to be made in systems and people but won't under current leadership.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Support infrastructure lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StoneRidge Insurance Brokers. Our community is ready to answer.

StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Reviews by Location