StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Employee Reviews for Manager

Fortunate to work at StoneRidge
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON1 October 2017
I have been on the StoneRidge team for eight years. I was at my last brokerage for 17 years and have not looked back. This is the perfect place to work if insurance is your vocation. Good old fashioned work ethic goes a long way here with countless opportunities. Clients are the priority at all times, they count on us and with a caring attitude they are well informed and protected. I am proud to work for StoneRidge!
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Great Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON27 September 2017
I enjoy working at StoneRidge Insurance, we are encouraged to deal with challenges and problems head on and not just accept the status quo. Yes this can lead to some long hours and stressful times, but I am always supported by my manager and peers and get a sense of accomplishment from a job well done.
Pros
Culture, Stimulating Environment, Great Group of People
Cons
Some Negative Team Members
High Performance Culture That Rewards Performance
Management (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON1 September 2017
StoneRidge Insurance is a great place to work. There is an open culture where hard work is encouraged and rewarded. If you are passionate about your career and put in the effort there is no better place to be. The management team is professional and provides opportunities for everyone to grow their knowledge and skills. If you put in the effort then you will be rewarded and compensated accordingly.
Pros
Culture, Professionalism, Opportunities to Grow, Compensation