Stonehenge Therapeutic Community

Stonehenge Therapeutic Community Pay & benefits reviews

Great co-workers (team) and great to work with residents. Pay was not nearly enough, no benefits and no vacation. I was able to build some experience but wish I could have had a more active role in guest recovery.
Official response from Stonehenge Therapeutic Community
10 December 2019
Thank you for your feedback, and for sharing your time with us! We agree that our staff are amazing and we appreciate everything they do to provide support to our clients on their recovery journey.As an agency, we strive to show our appreciation in many ways. We provide above average vacation entitlements, employee benefits for many roles (including for some part time roles and overnight staff), paid training opportunities and more. If you'd like to share suggestions on how we can continue to improve the overall experience for staff, please connect with us directly at hr@stonehengetc.com
STC has increased the salary of all workers to a more liveable wage over the past year, prior to this there was a high turnover rate. You are greatly supported by your peers and upper management in this fast-paced environment (at times) where you are constantly learning. I've been here for over 2 years in multiple roles and there are many opportunities for growth from many part-time to full-time positions that open up as well as many trainings paid for by the organization.
Pros
Staff support, training opportunities, career growth
Cons
Fast paced high intensity environment
low pay, high turnover, poorly managed staff. favoritism rampant, day staff on a whole other level from other staff. part time staff paid barely above minimum wage.
Pros
meals
Cons
poor pay and poorly managed