Stonehenge Therapeutic Community Employee Reviews for Leisure ManagerReview this company
Leisure Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working at STC has been amazing. There are so many opportunities for advancement, exploring different roles, trainings, workshops, and overall learning opportunities. While some days can be challenging due to the nature of the work, I can feel myself constantly growing personally and professionally.
Was this review helpful?
Official response from Stonehenge Therapeutic Community10 December 2019
Thank you for your comment! We are proud of the many personal and professional development opportunities Stonehenge provides. We encourage you to continue to connect with your Supervisor if you need additional support to reach your development goals.
See more Stonehenge Therapeutic Community reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stonehenge Therapeutic Community. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Stonehenge Therapeutic Community
- What are the working hours at Stonehenge Therapeutic Community?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Stonehenge Therapeutic Community?2 people answered
- Does Stonehenge Therapeutic Community require background check?Answered by Stonehenge Therapeutic Community
- Is Stonehenge Therapeutic Community hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Stonehenge Therapeutic Community?One person answered