Stonehenge Therapeutic Community logo
Stonehenge Therapeutic Community
View all Stonehenge Therapeutic Community reviews

Stonehenge Therapeutic Community

Stonehenge Therapeutic Community Employee Review

Full of growth and learning opportunities

Working at STC has been amazing. There are so many opportunities for advancement, exploring different roles, trainings, workshops, and overall learning opportunities. While some days can be challenging due to the nature of the work, I can feel myself constantly growing personally and professionally.

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Stonehenge Therapeutic Community

10 December 2019
Thank you for your comment! We are proud of the many personal and professional development opportunities Stonehenge provides. We encourage you to continue to connect with your Supervisor if you need additional support to reach your development goals.

Criminally underpaid, high turnover

Stonehenge says “As an agency, we strive to show our appreciation in many ways. We provide above average vacation entitlements, employee benefits for many roles (including for some part time roles and overnight staff), paid training opportunities and more.”. The high turnover rate should come as no surprise as beginner community staff make less that 30k a year to support clients and manage crises. It is apparent that staff are worth less than 23.00 an hour and it took leaving the company to realize that. I am not the only staff who had to work multiple jobs to be able to pay rent. If you really care about your staff, show them you appreciate them by paying them what they are worth.

Pros

Coworkers are wonderful

Cons

Difficult work for little pay

Great Improvement in the Past Year

STC has increased the salary of all workers to a more liveable wage over the past year, prior to this there was a high turnover rate. You are greatly supported by your peers and upper management in this fast-paced environment (at times) where you are constantly learning. I've been here for over 2 years in multiple roles and there are many opportunities for growth from many part-time to full-time positions that open up as well as many trainings paid for by the organization.

Pros

Staff support, training opportunities, career growth

Cons

Fast paced high intensity environment
Same location

Great place to gain valuable skills and experience!

Stonehenge Therapeutic Community is filled with supportive, compassionate, and understanding employees and management team. Employee's mental health/well-being is a PRIORITY and is acknowledged. Stonehenge is continuously providing/offering paid Professional Development opportunities for employees, and is flexible with employee's scheduling needs. Stonehenge provides a great amount of experience working in both Residential and Community settings, and even has benefit plans put in place for part-time employees. Overall, a supportive, refreshing environment to work in, with some of the most understanding and compassionate employees.

Pros

Free/paid meals, on-site parking, opportunity to "move up" in roles within the agency, flexible scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stonehenge Therapeutic Community. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.9Job security/advancement

Stonehenge Therapeutic Community Reviews by Location

• Stonehenge Therapeutic Community
  • Full of growth and learning opportunities