Stolk Construction

Stolk Construction Employee Reviews for General Foreman

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Good place to work with a variety of projects for multi skilled tradesmen

As a General Forman I am responsible for all aspects of the job. Scheduling of manpower and materials on a daily basis as well as site specific safety protocols. I deal directly with the clients and subtrades on multiple jobs simultaneously. With a background in carpentry I work hands on with my team and find myself doing a variety of tasks. The company has sent me for various training from supervisor training, leadership training, first aid cpr and upgrades to working at hieghts and others. I have worked hard to gain the trust and respect from my PM and office management which has been rewarded with thanks and gratitude. Bonuses are given based on job performance and I believe that I'm doing a great job from the bonuses I've received. The only downfall is that some jobs can be a bit demanding or you find yourself outdoors in a variety of weather which is common in ICI construction. Overall I enjoy working here and have a good work life balance.

Pros

Steady work even through covid. Great bonuses based on job performance.

Cons

Some work can be a bit demanding at times. Outdoors in the elements on occasion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stolk Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement