Stokes Inc

Stokes Inc Employee Reviews

Canada41 reviews
A fun place to work, centered around family values with a great working atmosphere. I usually start by taking note of any pending issues and work with various departments to ensure a consistent treatment of each case.
Ambiance détestables, salaires trés bas, aucune reconnaissance, aucun soutien,
I enjoyed working there. It was very hectic Black Friday and Christmas.The manager of the Peterborough store really cared about her staff. The staff discount was nice.
Manque de disponibilité de superviseur et incompréhension de la façon de gérer
Very easy job and good team spirit. Good for students looking for a part time job. There is a lot of pressure to sell random items though so you must like that field.
Aucune possibilité d'évolution, aucune reconnaissance du travail effectué. Payé au salaire minimum avec une direction incompétente, toujours dans le jugement. Personne ne reste dans cette entreprise, trop de rotation dans les effectifs, ce qui n'est jamais gage de bonne santé de l'entreprise.
difficile pour la conciliation famille -travail. tres difficile
it says 8-25 hours.. you will get 4 hours... i have been working for 2-3 years and my hours have not been raised at all.. my sales goal were always met and even more!!!!
Cons
Very physical, fast paced and often more required of you than a day will permit. Was a great place to work with great management and support until restructuring occurred and it all went down hill from there.
Pros
Incredible customers
Cons
Head Office politics
Loved this job. not stressful and i wanted to go to work every morning. my boss was great and the items that you sell are easy to explain and to handle.
Ouverture du magasin.
Recevoir les commandes et placer la marchandises tout en répondant a la clientèle.

Maintenir un environnement propre et sécuritaire.

Gestion des employés et des horaires de travail

L'aspect difficile était le peu d'heure et le salaire

L'aspect positif était que tu peux gravir des échelons rapidement selon ta motivation et tes ambitions
Pros
gravir les échelons rapidement
Cons
horaire et salaire
i really enjoyed working here. the employees are very postitive, outgoing, fun and dedicated to giving the best customer service. i would recommend this to anyone.
Pros
discount after 3 months
Bien pour débuter dans le marché du travail ou comme étudiant
Best place to work ever. Hardest part of this job was the stock level but you push threw it. Family means everything to me and to Stokes as well. Most enjoyable was my team members, as they were my Rock as well as my District Manager
Not enough hours available. Executive management is so lost that they do not even know who is above whom. Seniority is not recognized. Managers never stay.
Pros
product is good
Cons
leadership
typical day contained helping customers and filling the shelves. I was able to learn how to close a store and develop my customer service skills. the store manager I had was very nice and understanding when I had to take time off for school. the hardest part of the job was the slow days but also the extremely busy holidays. I enjoyed how simple the job was overall.
Not my best job. They were very big on up selling their little things at the cash. Were not positive for long. If you did not sell things repeatedly, they would get upset.
J’aimerais retrouver un poste dans lequel l’avancement est possible , des horaires fixes de semaine ! Un travail dynamique dans lequel il sera bon de mettre mes talents au profit de la compagnie
Pros
Succursale achalandée
Cons
Double gérance
salaires trop bas , pas de respect pour les anciens .
Stokes est une compagnie permettant à tous ses employés de s’épanouir dans un environnement de travail calme et professionnel. Cependant, le bureau chef a tendance à prendre les employés beaucoup trop pour acquis. Nous faisons de notre mieux sans jamais être gratifié de nos efforts au travail.
Pros
Environnement de travail calme
Cons
Employés pris pour acquis
roulement d'employés élevé , recrutement a la periode des fetes
Pros
ambiance de travail
Cons
salaire minimum