Stikeman Elliott Employee Review

View all Stikeman Elliott reviews

Take a number…next!!!
Assistante (Former Employee) –  Montréal21 March 2016
Il n'y a plus d'esprit de famille…take a number!!! je ne me souviens rien de positif…le travail était stressant et pas stimulant, désolée…je garde un souvenir négatif de cette entreprise malgré toutes les années…

J'ai tout appris par moi-même sauf lors de la formation continue en entreprise qui était excellente!
Pros
2 cocktail
Cons
environnement stressant et peu sympathique, jalousie...

Other Stikeman Elliott Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Summer Student, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 July 2019
Wasn't micromanaged, co-workers were nice and I was compensated well. My bosses clearly communicated what was expected of me and we worked together to accomplish goals.
Pros
Good pay
Highest levels of professionalism
Secrétaire exécutive juridique (Former Employee) –  Centre-ville de Montréal24 April 2018
I worked for doers and professionals of the highest ranks in the field of Fusion & Acquisition, Business, Corporate, Banking, Environmental Laws.

My favorite hours were those transcribing long dictations to build and format legal agreements of all kinds and/or to proofread them (both languages). These were my best moments and it was mainly what I did.

I handled documents received and going out, copying them, assembling them for meetings, bringing special care to originals.

I scheduled international conference calls, trips, meetings, making reservations (rooms, caterer, electronic equipment, transportation), confirmed meetings, took notes and distributed notes only to those to have them.

Confidentiality, precision, advanced grammars in two languages, meeting demands in time and production.
Pros
It was the top of professionalism and administration