Stevenson Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Poor management in enviromental aide department. ( housekeeping) hard to please. Senior staff tend to bully new staff. Management let it happen.
Environmental Aide (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON12 July 2018
Maybe different departments are good to work in. Not the housekeeping department.. always short staffed. Management sits in their office and staff only hear complaints never positive feedback.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor mqnagement
Excellant Auxiliary Service
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON7 November 2017
Enjoyed my time with Stevenson Memorial as a volunteer in the Emergency Department. As a new phlebotomist, the experience I received as a volunteer is absolutely priceless.
Volunteer
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON5 September 2017
Excellent place to work, staff are very hard working, friendly and willing to teach others. My time as a volunteer was usefull during my training as a Medical Laboratory Technician.
Professonal, Compassionate care
Mental Health Crisis Counsellor (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON18 December 2015
Whenever I have needed care and been at my most vulnerable, doctors and nurses at Stevenson have been there for me. I get the same feedback from others. There are advantages to being a small country hospital. The team is very strong.
Pros
Personable
Great Workplace
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Alliston20 October 2015
Stevenson Memorial Hospital is a very enjoyable place to work. I received excellent training and all employees are great to work with. My managers are very easy to talk to and are very approachable.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
No cons.
Volunteering
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON5 June 2015
The staff was very helpful and provided excellent training. They taught me the entire filing system and where to find each hospital ward to lead patients and visitors around.
Great Friendly Enviornment
Unit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON4 May 2014
Great friendly work environment they can work more on employee training and advancement.