Stevenson & White logo
Stevenson & White

Stevenson & White Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Very happy to have found Stevenson & White!

Stevenson and White is a great company to work for. They really value their employees and recognize their contributions and allow for a great work life balance. The work we do is a collaborative effort and I am proud to be a part of assisting others in finding a great fit workwise. I would definitely put my trust in them if I were looking for a position in the finance field!

Pros

Great work life balance, great location and team lunches!

They will work hard to find you the right "fit"

I had worked with other recruiting firms in the past with no success. Perhaps that's because the other firms only communicate via email and I rarely, if ever, actually spoke to a recruiter after my initial interview. Stevenson & White are different. Each time they had a position they thought might be a good fit for me they called me - yes, on the phone! - and summarized the company and the position before emailing anything. If an interview was scheduled they again called to confirm availability, following up with a detailed email (including interview tips), and a request to give them a call after the interview to let them know how it went. This made me feel like more that just "another candidate", and that they really were looking out for my best interest as well as that of the hiring organization. I have to admit that it was the third company I had interviewed with that finally "clicked", although with the other two opportunities I got through to the final interview round so these folks are clearly very good at matching up candidates with employers. I've now been with my current employer (found via S&W, of course) for just over a year, and I have no intention of leaving anytime soon! Having said that, if I do ever end up back on the job market my first call will be to the team at Stevenson & White.

Exceeded expectations and helped me find a great new role

I contacted Stevenson & White to help me with my job search since I was getting frustrated with the lack of response I was getting from companies. They provided me with some great advice and helped me through the process. Their recruiters really listened to me and helped me to figure out what types of roles I most wanted to pursue. In the end, they found me a great one - the next step in my career at a great company with great perks! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to make a move.

Great work-life balance and opportunity for professional growth

I count myself very lucky to have landed at Stevenson & White a few years ago! The team environment is very supportive and allows me to balance work and family while still feeling that I am a critical part of the team.

Pros

Fun team events and celebratory lunches, great work-life balance

Help me Find my Dream Job!

Excellent recruitment firm! Took into account my wants/needs when I was looking for a new career! What a fantastic and personalized experience that I would recommend to anyone looking to make a move!

Productive and Invigorating work environment

Stevenson and White provided me with countless opportunities to not only expand my knowledge but to step outside of my regular duties and take assist in more senior roles.

Jobs at Stevenson & White