STERLING Employee Review

Very Productive Store.
Store Manager/ Store Manager for Town shoes (Current Employee) –  Hamilton,ON27 March 2013
A day at Sterling was always fun and energetic the employees spirits were always lifted. Everyone enjoyed each other which the clients could see. Clients always had great experiences in my store. The most enjoyable part of the job was coaching and training with employees on sales floor and having a lot of fun with our clients. The hardest part of Sterling Shoes was the day I had to say goodbye due to store closure as the company was bought out by Town Shoes where I am currently working.
Pros
small one on one store for my clients to feel comfortable in, had alot of regular clients
Cons
sometimes too small when business picked up during our peek times

Other STERLING Employee Reviews

good experience
Patient care specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2017
A popular dental practice where I met a lot of people, learnt new software skills. Worked as patient care coordinator and also assisted as per office requirements.
Pros
close to my home
Cons
no lunch and days off
slow pace and no traffic
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 August 2017
good and respectable company to work for but it was very slow did not associate with many customers on the daily. can never learn new things because of slow traffic