STERLING HONDA Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
very busy and professional dealership staff,
Receptionist-Accounts Payable and Receivable (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 April 2018
extremely fast growing business, with great management and staff. C0o-workers respectful of each other and all clientele. great fun and respect from all areas in the dealership
Honda
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 January 2018
its a great and fun place to work. easy to learn with people working there. very easy going and helpful management. always new stuff to learn and engage yourself with at Honda.
Loved my job
Payroll / Benefit Plan Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 February 2017
I was the payroll and benefit plan administrator. I worked hand-in-hand each day with the office accountant. It was my job to enter in all new employees into the system and follow them through to payroll and termination if necessary. I dealt with hourly, salary, flat rate and commission payroll. I reconciled all payroll record for month end for accounting. I was also responsible for all accounts payable and receivables and all the vehicle flooring. I enjoyed my time very much working here and the people were wonderful. I was sorry to leave but I left to start my family and become an at home parent.