Stericycle Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 1,018 reviews
Csr
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 September 2018
This company is a joke! they hire people but are out of the budget, how that's it works? Management is awful!, I was hired and I didn't receive any payment after 1 month and a half! and no one knew it the reason why I haven't been paid!

The supervisors are fairly good, however, one of them, he thinks he is working in a National Security office or C.I.A. or F.B.I. treating the people as slaves and making comments about accents, pronunciation and so on. I don't really recommend this company is so messy, in 11 months of full-time job the pest control went there 3 times because of the bed bugs!

The headsets are shared and 99% of them are broken! the company has no interest to get new ones! Managers are also not good enough, a few of them cut hours for no reason and going on vacation or holidays every 3 or 4 months, but if you ask for vacations, they fired you.

No way to go to the washroom, all of them are so dirty, and every second it will be discounted from your payments!

No HR office in Winnipeg location, which makes more difficult the contact for certificates or any other inquiry. salary is kinda good, benefits are fair, and all the people from the 4th floors they think they are gods or goddess! I HIGHLY NO RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!
Pros
Cons
management, type of work, payment, cut of hours, hiring process
worst company to work for
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 August 2018
the one good thing about the company is the benefits. the office in brampton sucks. the overtime is always available. everyone from the management right down is disjointed. would not even tell my enemy to work for this company. playing favorites is how they work in that office
benefits
Cons
everything ekse
Great group of people to work with
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 June 2018
- Good hours
- Great co-workers
- Professional/friendly management
- Lifting products without proper equipment and unpleasant stench
- Organized assignments
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stinky environment
Good Place
Sales-Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 April 2018
I was only there for a year I find they lack in training and in communication of changes that are happening or have already happened. Policy and procedures are not applicable
Pros
good benifits
Cons
lack in proper traing
Not worth the time
Senior Customer Experience Agent (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB28 November 2017
Stericycle in Saint John for Directors choice is not a place I would apply too.

The management play favorites.

Employees aren’t selected for promotion by skills, it’s based on where the centre manager likes you or not.

There are also random posted promotions to staff but with no original posting.

The pay is low at $11 starting per hour for the type of work you do. The raise is a just .33cents on average per year.

You are handling very stressful personal situations so the pay and support is not equal for the job.

Corporate does not seem to care so that means we are stranded.
Pros
Work from Home available
Cons
Everything else
Managers are terrible
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS9 May 2016
You get in trouble for things you dont do you have terrible managers as well the only good thinbg about the job us te job work and the bonuses
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Bad managers
Horrible environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 October 2015
Compensation is adequate and work/life balance is good but company is poorly run with a culture of blaming, finger pointing and a general lack of teamwork or cooperation. After 6 months you will want out.
Fun & entertaining workplace
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 October 2015
Great business culture. Supportive environment, great management but your hours are not guaranteed if you are not management and you never know when you will be laid off due to a shortage of allotted hours.
Pros
free coffee and lots of random gift giveaways every day.
Cons
unstable hours / unstable employment and no health benefits
biomedical clean up
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 June 2013
pay is on time , equipment is new and people are good to work with
Pros
good hours
Cons
poor training
Medical Waste Destruction
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Brampton5 March 2013
Waste destruction facility that would process medical waste for the province of Ontario.
Pros
great salary