Stericycle
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Stericycle Employee Reviews

Canada86 reviews
Nice place to work
The management and staff were helpful, and although I was contract my opinion in meetings was valued. Performed a lot of intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
Supervisor has favourties & does not come to work sick all the time
Toxic work environment. Management is very unorganized and unprofessional. Noone know's what they are doing. Training is horrible workload is too heavy.
It's a good place to be
Stericycle is a great company to work for. They have a strong vision for the future and they definitely work hard to reach their goals. The management is made of nice people.
Great if you want a steady job
Very much enjoyed working here in the beginning. This company is great if you want a steady job but if you want your career to grow, this is probably not for you.
It's okay... I liked it
Really laid back position, good if you want a non-stressful job. Would recommend if you are just entering the call center world. It's a good start and room to advance
Functionality Of Work Envirionment
They can benefit from being more innovative and a tad bit more organized as when it comes to the dilivery of shipments, give drivers a time frame. The process of looking for items is annoying in time wasting, let customers call a day in advance to look out for special items. The spaces is too small for the amount of shipments that goes though there. They are highly understaffed,
Great work environment
Open concept work environment, nice colleagues to work with and it felt like i was a part of a team. Management is very considerate but there was some process related weakness
Productive environment
Good professional environment to work at. I would recommend it to anyone seeking new challenges. The people I work with are very friendly and willing to help you.
Secure job
The only thing good about working here is its a secure job and there are benefits. Management will give you attitude one day, then ok with you the next.
Awesome
Team I worked with were awesome
Excellent communication and friendship atmosphere

Transport manager was a great leader (Italian) very funny and accounting anh HR were fun to work with also
It was fair
It was a fine place to work. My boss was really nice and they supported me through tough times. I dont regret working there at all! Blah blah blah, blah.
Dont even think about coming here
I have the experience of working in this shameful environment for almost a year and every day of my stay was a strange and remorseful experience for me. I had worked in multiple places before but this company is definitely the worst. THE ONLY REASON FOR ITS DOWNFALL IS THE MANAGMENT. they have no respect for their employees. treats you like a towel which they use and throw out.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
tooo many
Fast Paced environment with a Team
Company pay and benefits are competitive. The company is well structured with a few corporate events each year to keep good morale with teams/ work environment.
Extremely stressful environment
Good for a temporary position, but not for a long term period management lacks skills to lead and take charge. They lack all the skills to manage the company and mange people.
Job experience
Great experience with the team and management. Good salary and highly recommend people to apply to this wonderful organization which provide excellent opportunities
Environment de travail productif et très grande collaboration entre collègues
Nous étions syndiqués sans aucune bonne représentation de notre syndique. Les coûts pour cette représentation n'étaient pas justifiés, beaucoup trop coûteux.

J'ai appris beaucoup chez Stéricycle, mon expérience senior de travail acquis m'a permis de relever de nouveau défis après mon départ.

J'en garde de très bons souvenirs. Ce fût une excellente école pour moi.
Stressful
Don't bother with this company. You find out things during the phone interview (changes in the company) that will dissuade you from wanting to join. Most of the employees that I saw had a dull, lifeless look in their eyes and simply seemed stressed.

Their interview process is a quick phone interview and, if they think you're a suitable candidate, you'll be asked to come in for an interview. Even though they say after the interview that you'll receive a phone call regarding the interview, if they don't want you they'll simply ghost you.
If you have something better, take it.
If you get hired to do customer service, don't expect any promotions or pay increases unless the management likes you. Some of the management think you're nothing but a machine that takes calls, and will write you up if you do one little thing incorrectly. Additionally, attendance is based purely on a point system. Doesn't matter if you get a cold or into a car accident, once you get enough 'points' you're out the door. The company also refuses to upgrade any of the systems and computers we use on the floor, so I hope you enjoy working with computers from 2006.

The employees however, are very colorful and interesting people, you will enjoy working with them as everyone gets along and supports one another. If you're decent at your job you will get fulltime or near-fulltime, and the benefits are pretty good for the position. Soft-skills such as communication and multitasking will be put to the test and heavily improved as you work here.

If you have something better lined up, please consider taking that over this company. But if you don't, it isn't the worst company to work for.
I worked with their Director's Choice campaign and absolutely loved it. Co-workers and management were great. 75% of the Directors were horrible. When you would work overnights you usually ended up walking them up sk they were cranky.
Driver
Very fyzicly work but you oynly work 4 days and 3 days off

Management very supportive and very helpful work way and personal way too..

Iam very happy work for STERICYCLE.
Cons
heavy lifting
Great and friendly environment
Stericycle was a very good environment to work in. Everyone was incredibly friendly (including the managers) and the primary focus was making sure that everyone was comfortable. If something was bothering me, I felt comfortable enough to speak to management. They created a wonderful, and warm environment.