Stericycle

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Job was easy enough

I was a driver, the supervisors were great, and the the co-workers are great to work with...upper management isn't great.They have a very bad way of management of the company but like any big corporation you would expect this. Hopefully it changes for future staff that work there.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Not a fun place to work.

It's a family affair at this company. Management actually fostered this type of nepotistic behavior. The sales manager never completed high school! Not good.

Smelly place, long hours. Bad management. Fun coworkers

Management is terrible, would cry if you call in sick even once. Expect a lot from you while they kick back and relax and watch some Netflix for a few hours.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long hours Management Bad work conditions Hard work

Unfortunately I anticipated a global company and was verrrrrry disappointed

Very poorly managed company little to no communication of expectations. Corporate has no interest in employees, there was no HR communication management was also HR. Stericycle is more interested in spying on employees with cameras than extending trust to employees (feel like a child)

Nice place for work surrounded with Great people. The company culture and work ethic is in adolescent/developing period.

It is very nice place filled with great people who take care of each other. The company had great potential for development and improvement in all directions. Organisational, behavioral, team change processes are ongoing and it will be exciting to see the results.

Environnement très negative

Gros problème de logistique et des répartiteurs avec aucune expérience

Pros

Bon salaire

Cons

Camera qui vous film et que les répartiteurs sans aucune expérience sur le transport vous jugent

Would be a fun job if the company stand for you ,instead all they care is the client

I wouldn't worst company to work for but in between cause they don't stand for you especially in the time of the coronavirus where hospital workers are getting religious exemption stericycle don't even had one

Environnement assez productif

Environnement de travail a Toronto assez décontracté et productif.

tres productif

personnelement aussitot que jai avouer avoir des probleme financier je me suis fais remercier.

Pros

employer sont cool et travail tres fort

Cons

il peut faire 40 degree dehors tu naura pas de mister freeze. meme si sont supposer les donner.

Work with no tension

The best place to work with respected treatment with all employees..This company never pushes to take advantage from employees problems.Some junior employees temporarily fired including me because of Corona slow of business.

Corporate America Mentality - Generally Positive

Spending nearly 6 years in Transportation Management, I would have to say the corporation has allowed me to grow into a better stronger manger. However, the Corporate America mentality is to push until you break, then find another person to push. In recent years, I was first hired to be the Trans Supervisor, then it turned out to be the Trans Man. as I was completing larger responsibilities. Added to the role was H&S Champion, then H&S Coordinator, Corporate Trainer, Driver Trainer, and CO - Ops manager. All of these duties without any additional compensation. When I asked for help, I was told there was no money to provide me an assistant. Did they break me...yes, but at the same time I learned valuable things about myself, one being, when to say NO! If you take on more responsibilities at work, great, you are a team player, BUT, BEFORE YOU DO SO, sit down with your manager and set a specific deadline when the role is to be reviewed, and if you should want to continue, certain conditions need to be met like a new job description and salary expectations. Without setting these parameters, the new work load will be OWNED by you. Over all I have nothing bad to say about Stericycle. I/we have had our challenges, but overall a good company to work for.

Pros

Good pay, excellent benefits, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Corporate America mentality - push until you break, then find another person to push! Repeat.

12 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on feedback. We're happy to hear that your experience was positive and that you were able to learn and grow with us. Team members are very important to us in Stericycle, and we want to make sure our team members are growing as an individual with us.

Best work experience of my life!

This is a great place to work with top training and great educators. The training was great and the people are so friendly and helpful. They make you feel like family and it is a warm environment! I loved everything about working there.

26 February 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your positive review, and we are happy to hear that you had a great experience working at Stericycle.

Avoid at all cost

You could be working at this company for 10+ years and someone who starts tomorrow will make way more than you. Management is terrible, they don’t understand the job and will say they don’t need to understand the job. You can’t even go to management for assistance with your own work because they don’t know anything about your job! Supervisors lie blatantly while they pretend to be friendly, and take your complaints about the job and tell you that this is the kind of job you applied for and no where else is better. Your voice is silenced for unfair treatment.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Pay, workload

26 February 2021
Thank you for your thoughts and feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. At Stericycle, we strive for a workplace where our team members can thrive and feel valued. Your information will help us to work on improving.

Don't bother

Horrible job. Management is condescending and untrustworthy. They don't offer steady shift work. They bounce you day by day from morning to evening's and back and forth. A different shift each day.

Pros

Overtime available

27 October 2020
Team members are very important to Stericycle, and we’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have a positive experience.

Doit revoir son style de management

Organisation Manque de proximité avec les employés, il y a pas de reconnaissance, aucune révision de salaire, de prime ou même une paie adéquate à la tâche. Taux de roulement trop élevé.

Good job, terrible management

Management does not care about any ideas you have. Only concerned with sucking up to their superiors so they can continue to sit around all day. They act like they care about what the workers think to your face but they don't. Harassment galore, by many management "professionals". Nothing gets done about it. Work load is doable with great co-workers. Pay is great. Management truly kills this company.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Cons

Unfufilling. No concern for safety.

30 December 2020
Stericycle is built on a foundation of respect, compliance, and trust. We are committed to creating and fostering a work environment where our team members feel safe and valued. Any allegation of mistreatment is taken very seriously, and we take appropriate action in response to founded allegations. If you have more information you’d like to share, please feel free to contact our Director of Talent Acquisition: amy.myers@stericycle.com

have option to work remotely

have the opportunity to work for different vendors, good experience, Molly Maid, Doctors Office, Golf Clubs and many more, scheduling appointments, giving basic information about different services.

Pros

good training facilities

Cons

weekly hours not fixed

30 December 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We greatly appreciate and are happy to hear you’re enjoying here at Stericycle. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to e mail us at talentacquisition-us@stericycle.com.

Fun place

Interesting work culture than can be better. Management is ok but no clear tone from the top. Job Process and duties are not clear However, people are nice and fun place to work.

great place to work

I love it.. great place to work.. very friendly environment.. for financially very good place to plan something for future... but working hours little longer than usual..

Poor management style from manager and communication

Upper management has no respect for their employees and treat people unfairly looking at only ensuring they make money. HR does nothing and is worthless too frinedly with managers and brushes you when you go to them with a problem.

fun work place

Felt respected as an employee. would recommmend freshers to apply here. management was good. ambience is good. little snacks are provided for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stericycle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement