Not enough. This company is incredibly unorganized. I had more education and work experience then my manager. Just do t even bother applying, you will be dissatisfied.
Training always fluctuated from 8 to 4 to 10 to 6 or 11 to 7 to 12 day, you never knew what you were working from day.
As much as they can squeeze out of you.
- What would you suggest Stericycle management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Stericycle?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Stericycle?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Stericycle?2 people answered
- Does Stericycle require background check?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Stericycle, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stericycle? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Stericycle?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Stericycle?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Stericycle a better place to work?One person answered