A few weeks to get hired.
They use another outsourced company to actually do all the checks before a person is hired. This greatly slows the process down, so that it takes from a month to around six weeks or more to get hired.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Stericycle
- What would you suggest Stericycle management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Stericycle?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Stericycle?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Stericycle?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Stericycle?2 people answered
- Does Stericycle require background check?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Stericycle, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Stericycle?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Stericycle?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Stericycle a better place to work?One person answered
See all questions and answers