STEP Energy Services Employee Reviews for Logistics Associate

Terrible Management, Secrets, Bullying, Over houring, No Accountability
Logistics driver (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB17 April 2019
I was with Step for under 2 years. I watched Logistics division go from bad to worse. The manager stopped answering phone calls almost a year ago, hides in his office. The superintendent bullied and cornered me in the parking lot and wouldn't let me leave for days off until i gave him what he wanted. The manager showed no regard for my situation or anyone elses. Only reason i didnt go to HR is fear of job security.
NOTHING gets dealt with. You are a number and they make you think your not by bragging about a culture they had in 2011 until frac came along. Their replicon pay system is a rip off unless your buddies with someone in an office to tell you what to write in the comments to get compensated properly.
Your complaints are thrown in a back room and forgotten about. They boast about a EEE (Exceptional Employee Experience), yet I dont know what that is, or where this unicorn experience is. Management in Red Deer is corrupt, Calgary is corrupt. FsJ and GP are the only places where your part of a team, and gets things done right.

In a nutshell, if you want to feel left out, unappreciated, stressed out, unheard, disrespected, bullied, and lied to...this will be the place for you.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Management, supervising, coordination
Official response from STEP Energy Services
27 August 2019

Thank you for your feedback, if you would like to discuss this particular incident further, please reach out to our HP dept.

Excellent : pay, equipment, and management
Logistics Driver (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB16 July 2018
Not often can employee's say management is one of the strong points of a company. In this case yes. I have found management here in Red Deer (including dispatch) is quite approachable and definitely helpful. Our logistics manager is cutting edge, experienced, and approachable. He is building a team of great people.and it is looking very positive for the future. I have enjoyed my experience so far and look forward to the coming year .
Official response from STEP Energy Services
30 July 2018

Thank you so much for such a great review! We strive to be innovators in our industry and recently revamped our logistics department opening it up to Class 5 drivers. It is so nice to hear that your experience has been a great one so far. Thank you for the kudos!