Stellar Culinary Personnel LTD Employee Reviews

Good Learning Experience in various jobs field
Freelance Cook/ Chef for Events, Catering (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 April 2019
Flexible work hours
can learn/ networking in a various field
meet a lot of different people/ background/ cultures
Good Management/ Quick response/ Problem solves
Cook for Hire
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2019
I have experience as a catering and event cook. This company books me on the days I have off from my other job. Its a good way to make extra money and go to a lot of different locations.
Pros
+ pay every other Friday + nice to work with + respond quickly
Cons
- shifts come through an app and my phone sucks
Great Company
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2019
I've been working with Stellar Culinary Personnel since the middle of 2018 as a prep and event cook. I never worked at a staffing agency before so I didn't know what to expect. I went to an orientation and set up my availability and they went over the company and how it works. I make more than at any other kitchen I've worked at and I can choose my availability. The office staff are really nice and always respond quickly. Pay day is every other Friday. I like working with them and will stay for a while.
Pros
Higher wage, flexible schedule, working with different clients, interesting events
Cons
Merit booking system, so you have to do well to get more shifts (can be a pro for good cooks and chefs)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stellar Culinary Personnel LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5