Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot Employee Reviews

Great overall experience

Great company to work for. Benefit plan was fair. Hoopla was entertaining and I walked away inspired. Other leaders were inspiring and hard working individuals.

Can be lucrative if you sponsor and are focused on continually meeting new people

The product is on trend, and great for gifting. You can make decent money if you build a team, and also have a strong sales business yourself. You need to be self-motivated and determined - business is not going to come and find you.

Pros

Accessory perks, fun being around other women

Cons

Investing in new samples and managing sample sales

Great for stay at home parent

Gret corporate culture and support system but can be difficult to advance without an extensive network and the funds to purchase a significant showcase of product.

Fun way to make some pocket money

I started off as working to get away from the monotony of home. It worked. good fun. quote time consuming though for the money earned back. I stayed for the work culture. the other stylists are great for motivation in work and life,

Excellent Independent Business

stella & dot* has allows me to be an independent business owner with a flexible work schedule. The network and strong business model makes it easy and enjoyable. The product and the guarantees make it easy to please my clients.

Pros

Woman's Network and flexible hours

Cons

In a company full of women, it was a breathe of fresh air to feel motivated and supported. The hardest part of the job was being so far away from head office and working from home every day.

Very fun, great worklife balance

Great for someone who loves being a self starter, Enjoys fashion and trends and definitely networking. Best part of the job is meeting new people and having a great work life balance. Hardest part would be to memorize all of our product as it does change from time to time. You learn a lot about yourself and how motivating you can be.

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

Knowing all merchandise

Flexible Business

I am able to create my own schedule. I work closely with clients to build relationships to further my business and ensure that they are satisfied with their products. I've learnt how to drive my business, market myself, and enjoy my work - life balance.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Addiction to gorgeous jewelry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stella & Dot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement