Stella's Circle Employee Reviews

RELIEF STAFF - Stella's Circle (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL28 June 2019
I found this to be a very rewarding place to work. I experienced some problems with the relief list and equal opportunity for shifts. This was disappointing however the team was working to create a better system.
Wonderful organization to work for
Administrative Assistant - Property & Development (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 August 2017
Stella's Circle is an innovative organization whose main objective is helping people with barriers find their place in the community. They were awesome to work for!
Great place to learn new skills
Trades Helper Training (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL20 April 2015
This program was great in teaching me new skills and getting me in programs to learn new skills. Now I'm at the point where I'm looking for work in my field, and it seems they are having a really hard time doing this. While working here I learned some construction skills and little electrical work. The people I worked with were very good to work with and we all got along great. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills where ever possible, always using safety measures needed and always working along with others to keep a safe working environment.