Steeves and Rozema Group

Steeves and Rozema Group Employee Reviews for Dietary Aide

This company is very unfair. If you left a former job with them, they have 0 intention to let you work under a different job title. I did Dietary for years with them and recieved my PSW certificate and they were not having it. They refused the advancement to me. The retirement homes pay barely nothing more then minimum wage. HR is difficult to connect with!
You can DEFINITELY tell that a lot of the people working in the kitchen there care more about their jobs than the residents. Everything is VERY rushed. No time to chat with residents or ask how they enjoyed their meals, barely enough time to do the job let alone anything "extra" like taking the time to chat with a resident while serving oatmeal. plus side - only kitchen I've worked in that actually let's us take heat breaks in the Summer. The food they serve the residents is great food but they need to hire someone extra to reduce the workload of the dietary aides to allow them to take their time just a little bit more with the residents.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Steeves and Rozema Group?