Steelcraft Inc.
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Steelcraft Inc. Employee Reviews in Woodstock, ON

Woodstock, ON5 reviews
Parts problem is ridiculous, very poorly managed, lead hands hate each other and work against each other ,unsafe ,a lot of favoritism by general Foreman ,shop can be on workshare and a couple of favorites get overtime, when overtime get shut off a couple of favorites can come in do your job in your area on overtime meanwhile when you come in you struggled to find work because they've done it,very laid-back some people get away with doing only 3 hours worth of work in a day, the pay is fair, no profit sharing and no incentive to do a good job Or in Good Time, display should only be considered as an in-between job place.
Pros
Will hire anyone
Cons
Read my review
Managment protects the workers who smoke in the shop,who have bad aggressive attitudes towards co-workers. Anyone who speaks up gets punished for it.
Pros
You can smoke in the shop
Cons
High school level politics
Would not recommend this place at all. Management is terrible, shop Forman and lead hands play favoritism huge. No lay off just termination. Stay away
Cons
Who ever gets hired for afternoon painter position is in for the worst experience they will ever have. He is not a nice person. Best advise I have is to never go there!I have never in my life experience such a bad environment.
Pros
Nkne
Cons
Horrible people
Short, fat, bald, oldman nandoor stole my welding helmet out of tool box. Just another dead end job, dont waist your time. Job is very very boring....