Steelcraft Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 February 2018
Steelcraft is a fantastic place to work! I have a great work-life balance, a boss who values my input and ideas and a workplace culture that provides me with plenty of new learning opportunities. I enjoy working for a company who challenges me to do my best and acknowledges my hard work.
Pros
RRSP program, company paid health benefits, learning and growth opportunities, great leaders and mentors, fun atmosphere
Terrible experience
Welder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 December 2017
Zero safety. Poorly managed. No communication or organization.

Management does not care at all about employee safety, the equipment is out of date and in terrible shape.

Multiple visits from oh and s. Resulted in cranes being shut down for lack of maintenance.

I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Working here.
Worst place to work
Apprentice Welder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2017
The manager lena is the worst of the worst complete ***** and a terrible two face person. Its simple every employee hate her ! she will tell you something and do the opposite! She was the only reason i hated that job so much. The employees are all really nice and fun to work with great people but terrible management. In overhall the pay is bad and to be honest that place should be shutdown barely any safety. I would rather be on ei then working for them again even if i would get more money.
Cons
Really bad management (well the manager herself)
Unorganized, not the proper computers, managment issues
Designer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 June 2017
I don't think I would work with Steelcraft again due to the fact the computer system is lacking and the lack of resources made it difficult to accomplish tasks.
excellent for continued growth and development of skills
General Foreman (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 January 2015
Honesty with customers is always foremost. I enjoyed the interaction with customers on design and implementation of product. Management for the most part was knowledgeable. The hardest part was trying to achieve deadlines with incomplete and late information given. I do enjoy a challenge
Pros
challenging
Cons
lack of information and communication

Want to know more about Steelcraft Inc.?

Ask a question