STE. ANNE'S SPA Employee Reviews

Incredible workplace focused on health and wellness
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Grafton, ON23 July 2018
Working at Ste.Anne's Spa gives you the opportunity to work in a highly positive work environment. Not only are the guests happy, but the staff always have a positive attitude. The opportunities for advancement, above fair treatment, and perks employees receive are just a few of the elements that lead to the high morale. You are encouraged to be yourself and will be trained to fulfill you potential to advance throughout the company. Working at Ste.Anne's provides an amazing opportunity to build lifelong relationships not only with staff, but guests who frequently visit. The culture working here really is spectacular and is something that can only be fully described by experiencing it yourself!
Pros
High staff morale, beautiful scenery, opportunity for advancement
Does not disappoint.
Spa Director (Current Employee) –  Grafton, ON23 July 2018
I have been at Ste.Anne’s for over 15 years. I know from the moment I walked in the door that it was where I wanted to be. I have built my life around this place and it is a good and happy life! Working in a resort environment isn’t for everyone, we are working to create special moments for our guests and a lot of times those moments don’t follow a traditional Monday-Friday 9-5 routine. If you don’t mind an alternative schedule and you are not afraid of hard work you will fit right in as part of our work family. The owner is onsite just about every day and genuinely cares about the employees and guests. This is not a traditional resort with busy and slow seasons, this is an established business that is busy year round. If you are looking for a meaningful career and have a heart for service, you will not be disappointed.
Pros
Health Benefits, Complimentary Dayspa, Beautiful work environment, the very best people.
Cons
Not a traditional 9-5 job.
Ever Growing Ever Changing
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Grafton, ON20 July 2018
It is never dull the tremendous ongoing growth of this company is exciting and allows so many opportunities for moving across and up in the organization. There is a high level of excellence required to be a part of this company and not every one can cut it. No bad attitudes are welcome here. The benefits are amazing.
Pros
Contributes to medical marijuana as an alternative to drugs for those who prefer.
Cons
Keeps you on your toes
Great Place To Work
Facilities (Current Employee) –  Grafton, ON6 April 2018
I would reccommend working at Ste. Anne's to anyone. If you show potential and work hard it gets noticed and you are compensated. There is a comment on here speaking of wage and benefit cuts. I can say that in the 5 years that I have been working there, that hasn't happened. In fact it has been the opposite fir me. I went from making $14/hr when I started to almost double that and stand to make more. They also offer rsp matching, full health benefits, funding for training, and they will even pay for schooling relevent to your job. The only downfall is that it can be stressful but such is the nature of the hospitality industry especially when it is a high end resort like Ste. Anne's. Overall if you can handle the demands of working at a luxury resort and are able to meet challenges head on then this is the place for you.
Pros
Fostering work environment
Cons
Demands a solid work ethic from employees
Loved my 20 years here!
Host (Former Employee) –  Grafton, ON27 February 2018
Excellent workplace if you are a motivated hardworking individual. Salary is good and co-workers make this a great work environment. I worked in a variety of departments from dining and housekeeping through to guest services and reservations. If you are willing to work and have an upbeat personality you can do anything at this company!
Pros
Work with a great staff
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Look elsewhere !
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Grafton, ON21 May 2014
year after year job satisfaction falls. Management adds more and more work on while cutting staff. Many lay offs the last few years have proven job security is minimal. Wage cuts and benefit cuts happen every year as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STE. ANNE'S SPA. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6