Staybridge Suites Employee Review

View all Staybridge Suites reviews

An enjoyable place to work, amazing team
House Keeping Suppervisor, part time (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON28 March 2015
My typical day of work, as soon at as I get to work I have to plan on how to distribute the work to be done to all employees scheduled for that day. I have learnt how to study the weaknesses and strength of every worker, knowing their weaknesses and strength helped me a lot to decide what task should I assign to them. My co-workers are amazing people. They are beautifull inside out, a very hardworking people. The hardest part of my job is having not enough people with so many jobs to do, in situation like this, I have to priorities jobs that has to be done first, and utilize every employee we have scheduled for that day.The most enjoyable part of my job is having a good team. Everybody help each other to finish the task we have.

Other Staybridge Suites Employee Reviews

Amazing Leadership from the GM and great atmosphere!
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 September 2019
Working here is a privilege and an investment into a bright future. Management is amazing with great skills as well as advice that can take you far in your path to being better at your job.

Working the front desk, I had the support, leadership, mentorship, and guidance from not only the two supervisors, but team members, and the General Manager. Making mistakes is allowed and not frowned on unless those mistakes become repetitive. You are allowed to learn from the mistakes and grow from them. The level of patience from Management is extraordinary and chances are given often!

However, there will always be one or two people you clash with or do not get along with. The key is to try to talk things out or make things work, and if they cannot, then atleast come to a mutual understanding of one another and know each other's boundaries.

Also, be aware that some leadership is not great leadership, and can bring you down. If this happens, there is HR, but in cases like mine it can be too late. HR protects the company before it protects the employee.
Fun, understanding and team work
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary,31 July 2019
With a smile, you can welcome people who are thousand of miles away from home and they feel welcomed and their 2nd home.
Treat people, put yourselves in their shoes, before you say anthing.
Always listen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staybridge Suites. Our community is ready to answer.