State Window Corporation

State Window Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada21 reviews
I worked in night shift. It was more quieter than day shift and workers and our supervisor were frendly but payment is not enough for cost of a family at all. for a single person can be a good start.
This is a company that gives you the chance to progress effectively and grow within the company.
Very nice and clean environment, professional co-workers, and having fun during work.

Lots of opportunity for learning and improving
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for good work environment with fair wages, benefits, growth and respect as this place has them all. Great management that respects both their employees and customers, being fair and kind to them, treating everyone equally and like family. Fair wages with great benefits.There is room for advancement where you can learn and grow within the company, further enhancing your knowledge and experience in the field. Management are caring and wants you to grow and succeed. There are lots of social activities and great place to work for experience and socialize with others. During this time of serious situation, the place closed down due to health and safety of their workers and given an opportunity to continue working from home while keeping yourself safe.
Pros
Everything, you will love it
Cons
No Cons
I highly recommend State Window Corporation for people who are looking for healthy work environment with great Team Support .
They are the best Window Manufacturer in the Market.

I am very glad to be a part of the State Window Corporation.

Keep it up Guys ! You are doing really great !
State is a wonderful company in which to work. Their policies are well aligned with the public interest and those of the employees. They have a nice work space to feel proud of, and even so, in this difficult time where we have to stay home, they provide all the tools available for their employees to work from home and keep the company being productive. For this reason I consider SWC a great company in which to work
working, taking a break, having lunchtime, and coffee time and getting off work. it contains multicultural atmosphere, with workers coming from various background.
I enjoy working at State Window Corporation as it is a fast-paced environment and The company enables you to work independently with little or no supervision
I enjoy working with state but I feel I can't grow as I expected with this company. I got my p.eng license and I want to have more engineering role within more complex projects.
Good company to help you take off your career

Would like to go back to the company

Good management support Got a lot of support compared to other companies
State Window Corporation has created a culture that heavily focuses on its employees. The management team is very friendly and promotes growth within the departments. Your hard work never goes unnoticed. I am happy to be a part of a team of talented individuals. It is rewarding to come to work each and every day.
Loved working with friends around and loved the way everyone completed their jobs on time and getting great feedbacks from the manager on how we do a great job.
Cons
State Window is a great place to work if you like a face paced environment. It is a great place to allow yourself to spread your wings and challenge yourself.
it is a good surviving job , i work 9 hours a day .
i learned a new career .

the hardest part of the job is ( the physical effort needed ) .

the most enjoyable part is the team work is the understanding between multinational workers and the team work it self .
The company is growing really fast, so you have the opportunity to grow with the company if you are looking for a long term job. However, you feel the lack of management after working 3-4 months.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Lack of team work
productive fun work place, best people to work with, kind and helpful if you need help, very fun environment, exiting to learn, and always updated with current field requirements
Management was terrible. If you did not fit into the click and stick up for yourself, look for another job. Only perks were the little things the ceo did. department heads thought too highly of themselves and thought everyone else was lower then them.
Pros
party lunches. christmas party.
Cons
management
everyone is friendly at State! People here are very nice to each other and willing to teach if you need anything.

I'd recommend it to everyone
The management does not know how to run a business. They do not pay their employees according to industry standards. The Management intimidates their employees and harasses them.
Pros
You get to travle
Cons
The Managment imtimadates their employees and harasses them
The job in itself was great. It gave me the opportunity to learn and grow, however, managements leaves a lot to be desired. They create a very stressful working environment for the service department.
Pros
Different work sites
Cons
-Managers always treating the workers bad
-24/7 arguing

-unorganized & ect

-For my Commercial department it was so tight never given more space.
State Window Corp has only been up and running for under 4 years. Although it is fairly new and the system they use aren't fully up to par with what I was used to, I still enjoyed my stay there. My duties included Creating PO's, receiving, follow ups, inventory counts, and emailing. The co-workers all seemed happy and joyful to come to work but stressed out throughout the day, but what place isn't like that? The challenges I've face in my position at this company would be the process used in purchasing without a system to follow. This made it hard to keep track of all the purchased items and wasn't effective in saving time. Despite the flaw in the system, I really enjoyed working at State Window because the atmosphere was great and the people were filled with personality.
Pros
free bagels every friday