State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

See reviews about:
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 6,843 reviews
Best to gain administration experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 March 2017
It was better place for me as it was beginner platform. My boss were nice and helping. Taught me in and outs of business. All colleagues were helping and good team work.

Learned and grown in administration role.
Great Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 September 2015
State Farm Insurance is an amazing place to work. I worked with the best people and they truly care about their staff. The best part of the job was the people I worked with external and internal.
Productive and nice workplace
Ofice/administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 September 2013
Love regular hours of work, 9am to 5pm. I learned that relationship with client isn't only service related, but caring about them as human being. the State Farm office is the one to work for. very nice work environment, nice people. co-workers that are your friends, and become part of your life. I would like not to face a not happy person, for what ever reason.
making peoples happy with my work, means a lot to me
Pros
free fresh coffe any time
Cons
not fixed time to leave

52.7K