StarTech.com Employee Reviews

Love working at StarTech.com!
N/A (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 July 2018
I've had a great experience working at StarTech.com. There is a lot of opportunity to grow within the organization - both within your own team and cross functionally to other departments. StarTech.com is growing fast and you are able to gain valuable experience being part of the growth and success while learning from some intelligent leaders. I would definitely recommend StarTech.com!
Excellent leadership changes over last 2 years
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON7 March 2018
Amazing company! Around 20% growth every year, continues to expand globally every year and should move from $287 million last year to $500 million by 2021. New President hired 2 years ago who is a great leader & new Chief People Officer last year who's exactly the person needed. Positive attitudes across the board. Great quality products, lots of career opportunities, great benefits, very good work/life balance, privately held, paying quarterly bonuses over 100% & reinvesting in the future. Get on board and be part of a success story!
Pros
Cons
If you don't like change, it's the wrong company. New challenges every day when you're growing at this pace!
Not for people with disabilities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 April 2017
When I informed them of my disability they put me on indefinite probation. I went to the labour board and successfully won the case. I was disappointed as I initially liked the job.
Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 November 2016
Overall great place to work whether you are beginning your career or looking for a higher ranking position. Great culture and team environment. A lot of activities and a true feeling of camaraderie.
Customer Advisor
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 March 2015
Great place to work, create culture and amazing people to work with.
Variety of different tasks, which makes it great and non repetitive.
Worse place to work
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 January 2013
If anyone is thinking about working for this place I wouldn't. I found them to be very unethical and the managment to be very untrustworthy.If I could give this company a rating of 0 I would.
Cons
the entire management