Stark International Employee Reviews for AdministratorReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It's a great feeling going home at the end of a day feeling appreciated for a job well done. The pay structure is very rewarding for those who bring a good work ethic and a positive attitude to the table everyday. The work isn't repetitive. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and I know I have more to learn but everyone here is willing to help and bring their knowledge to the table so that everyone succeeds. Management is open and willing to listen to opportunities to grow and be challenged. I definitely do not regret my decision to work with this amazing company!
People are friendly and helpful, team driven incentives, great bonus structure, open lines of communication with management
We need a bigger fridge in the downstairs boardroom!
Was this review helpful?
See more Stark International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stark International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Stark International
- What is Stark International sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Stark International?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Stark International management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stark International? What are the steps a…2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Stark International a better place to work?One person answered
- How has Stark International responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Stark International?One person answered