Stark International

Stark International Employee Reviews in New Glasgow, NS

New Glasgow, NS7 reviews

intresting work

not a bad place to work. traveling is pretty fun at times you got to see a lot. high turnover rate. have to like working outside in all kinds of weather

I have yet to have a day where I don't want to come in to work!

Always a pleasure to come to work to see smiling faces! I can always talk to management about any concerns and have always received support with any questions I have. You never know what challenges each day will bring and what will be required, definitely keeps things interesting! Insurance benefits are a plus.

Pros

Great group of people to work with

Cons

None for me so far

Great company to work for!

It's a great feeling going home at the end of a day feeling appreciated for a job well done. The pay structure is very rewarding for those who bring a good work ethic and a positive attitude to the table everyday. The work isn't repetitive. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and I know I have more to learn but everyone here is willing to help and bring their knowledge to the table so that everyone succeeds. Management is open and willing to listen to opportunities to grow and be challenged. I definitely do not regret my decision to work with this amazing company!

Pros

People are friendly and helpful, team driven incentives, great bonus structure, open lines of communication with management

Cons

We need a bigger fridge in the downstairs boardroom!

Horrible experience

Poor managers No room for advancement Unreachable targets Verbal abuse Paid as a salaried employee if extra is required- lots of at home work, but docked time if you go to a doctors appointment

Difficult place to work, needs more structure from Management

As an organization it is dysfunctional. Works loads are heavy causing not enough time to be fully organized there for most of the day is spent putting out fires.

Good workplace

The people are nice and friendly and willing to help. Smaller group so you learn a lot about people quickly. Feel like your apart of the team dynamic.

poor morale

In my 1 year of work at Stark I never felt appreciated or respected. The owner is not kind and no matter what you do he wants more. He has proven himself at volatile, verbally abusive and disrespectful. Micro managing his staff. The company could be so much more under different leadership. I did make some close friends in my time there, but question their willingness to stay on. Life is too shart for that.

Jobs at Stark International