Stark International

Stark International Employee Reviews

An excellent opportunity.

I'm really enjoying the work and I've learned a lot about this aspect of industry in a short amount of time. Management has been great and the culture is relaxed and friendly.

I have yet to have a day where I don't want to come in to work!

Always a pleasure to come to work to see smiling faces! I can always talk to management about any concerns and have always received support with any questions I have. You never know what challenges each day will bring and what will be required, definitely keeps things interesting! Insurance benefits are a plus.

Pros

Great group of people to work with

Cons

None for me so far

Great New Hire Experience

Although I'm quite new to Stark International, I wanted to leave positive feedback about my experience. My interview process was thoughtful and had a quick turn-around time and I was set up for success on my first day with all the technology and tools I would need to hit the ground running. I had a great orientation and handover, and my first week was full of introduction meetings, kind welcomes, and lots of opportunities to support people and processes. I feel like my role is making a real difference already and that I'm appreciated for what I bring to the table. That's a home-run-first-week for any new hire! Looking forward to the rest of my time here. Come join us!

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, professional support, benefits, close to free parking, business-casual

Cons

None yet!

Great company to work for!

It's a great feeling going home at the end of a day feeling appreciated for a job well done. The pay structure is very rewarding for those who bring a good work ethic and a positive attitude to the table everyday. The work isn't repetitive. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and I know I have more to learn but everyone here is willing to help and bring their knowledge to the table so that everyone succeeds. Management is open and willing to listen to opportunities to grow and be challenged. I definitely do not regret my decision to work with this amazing company!

Pros

People are friendly and helpful, team driven incentives, great bonus structure, open lines of communication with management

Cons

We need a bigger fridge in the downstairs boardroom!

Look elsewhere

Owner is unpredictable and his management is a team of yes men and friends they are and old world men's club with poor sense of business and unable to see past their own BS. It's a cool industry and get to travel all over but hours are long and you never know when you'll be back home and some times I sat at home for months with no work.

Pros

Seen cool places

Cons

No structure and support Owner is unpredictable

Horrible experience

Poor managers No room for advancement Unreachable targets Verbal abuse Paid as a salaried employee if extra is required- lots of at home work, but docked time if you go to a doctors appointment

Difficult place to work, needs more structure from Management

As an organization it is dysfunctional. Works loads are heavy causing not enough time to be fully organized there for most of the day is spent putting out fires.

intresting work

not a bad place to work. traveling is pretty fun at times you got to see a lot. high turnover rate. have to like working outside in all kinds of weather

Good workplace

The people are nice and friendly and willing to help. Smaller group so you learn a lot about people quickly. Feel like your apart of the team dynamic.

poor morale

In my 1 year of work at Stark I never felt appreciated or respected. The owner is not kind and no matter what you do he wants more. He has proven himself at volatile, verbally abusive and disrespectful. Micro managing his staff. The company could be so much more under different leadership. I did make some close friends in my time there, but question their willingness to stay on. Life is too shart for that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stark International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement