Starbucks Employee Review

It feels like family
Barista (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC22 November 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, both the employees and the customers. The hardest part of the job is leaving a shift with work left incomplete. I like to finish tasks. My co-workers are perfectly lovely people who enjoy people and have fun and work. We do look out for one another and keep the workplace friendly. Our management is fully committed to having the culture be friendly and welcoming. What I've learned is that I enjoy having more responsibility.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
low pay

Other Starbucks Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, but can be overwhelming during promotions.
Barista (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 May 2018
I enjoyed working with most of the people at my location. It was a smaller location, which would get crowded very easily, especially during promotions (i.e. Unicorn Frappucino). The hardest part of the job is trying to clean everything at the end of the day while servicing customers.
Great job
Barista (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 May 2018
Great company to work for. If you're a shy person working for starbucks will definitely benefit you because you learn how to grow out of your shell. And the people you work with will probably be amazing.
Pros
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.

59.5K