Starbucks Employee Review

Fun and comfortable place to work.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Mississauga Ontario24 November 2013
The most exciting and enjoyable part about working for Starbucks is the people I work with. I view my partners as family members and my work place as a second home, making it not seem like work at all. These positive relationships led an enjoyable learning experience. I gained invaluable interpersonal and customer service skills. The management is very flexible and understanding. The most difficult part of the job is the extreme pressure you are exposed to in a rush, however with the right team support and proper personnel distribution these difficulties are easily overcome and can even be fun. The only reason I would leave this position is because I desire a more stimulating and mentally demanding job. Which is why I am pursuing a career in chemical engineering.

Other Starbucks Employee Reviews

Great Company for Benefits and Culture
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2018
Starbucks is a great company to work for if you want better culture and good benefits. The organization does put an emphasis on training and development which is very important. I'll miss it when I move on. However it can be very political - more than someone with a background in politics enjoys. You wouldn't think so but it's pretty sad.
not really good
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  london Uk20 May 2018
not many hours, not always promises kept. lots of waste there.
low salary staff ok not management. premises clean and nice.

job is just for short start.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.

59.5K