Stantec
Stantec Employee Review

Good workplace

13 May 2020
Amazing supervisor, Good work life balance and good projects. being my first job out of school i enjoyed it. I got a fair bit of on site experience which is important as a civil engineer
9 December 2019
My coworkers were great to work with, but management has problems getting and keeping work. The work-life balance can be stressful, with managers saying "no pressure to work overtime, but this deadline is coming up fast" and when there is a shortage of work, there is so much pressure to be productive in other ways.
13 February 2017
Same role
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN.
20 January 2020
I would like to recommended friends to work at Stantec, but not at the transportation group.

The first manager was very excellent and he moved to Regional Leader.

The later management at transportation group was not so good. It was very challenge and difficult to deal with my last superior.

I worked at Stantec for over 5.5 years, the superiors and managers had been changed three times.