Stantec
Stantec Employee Review

Working at Stantec was a great experience

20 January 2020
I would like to recommended friends to work at Stantec, but not at the transportation group.

The first manager was very excellent and he moved to Regional Leader.

The later management at transportation group was not so good. It was very challenge and difficult to deal with my last superior.

I worked at Stantec for over 5.5 years, the superiors and managers had been changed three times.
9 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Senior Bridge Engineer (Current Employee) - Regina, SK
I have involved many projects, simple ones and complex ones, straight forward projects and some P3 projects. I gained some great experiences in bridge plans, preliminary designs, detailed designs and construction administrations. I would like to say about 80% work in bridge rehabilitation design, and 20% work related new bridge designs.
Pros
a good pay, living a small city and everything is convenient.
Cons
lack of interesting places to go on weekends
13 May 2020
Same location
Structural Engineer In Training (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
Amazing supervisor, Good work life balance and good projects. being my first job out of school i enjoyed it. I got a fair bit of on site experience which is important as a civil engineer
30 September 2019
Same location
Construction Coordinator- Urban Land (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
No opportunity for career growth and poor management, lower levels are the first to get let go when the company is in financial trouble.only interested in the large projects and don’t care to go after the smaller ones. Billing rates are way to high and continues to lose out on projects.