Stantec
Stantec Employee Review

Very Good

13 February 2017
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN.
13 May 2020
Same role
Structural Engineer In Training (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
Amazing supervisor, Good work life balance and good projects. being my first job out of school i enjoyed it. I got a fair bit of on site experience which is important as a civil engineer
9 December 2019
Same role
Structural Engineering Technologist (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
My coworkers were great to work with, but management has problems getting and keeping work. The work-life balance can be stressful, with managers saying "no pressure to work overtime, but this deadline is coming up fast" and when there is a shortage of work, there is so much pressure to be productive in other ways.
23 June 2020
Same location
Party chief (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
The pay is greats really though it's the experience you recieved at Stantec!

Stantec is a company that will build a great resume due to the projects that you can be involved in!
Pros
Salary is slightly above average
Cons
Assistant are always coming and going