Stanpac Inc

Stanpac Inc Employee Reviews

Place has a very high turnover rate. Employees are great but morale is very low. Typical day includes loading and unloading bottles from the conveyor line, cleaning up, making boxes and washing bottles. Management is approachable but don't expect them to listen or make any changes. Hardest part of the job is doing the same repetitive task for your entire 8 to 12 hour shift. Robots and equipment fail daily so be prepared to work extra hard for your $14 per hour. If you are looking for a career this is not the place.
Pros
Benefits, Rsp, incentive pay for showing up
Cons
Rotating shifts, hot evironment, repetition, low pay, equipment malfuntions often, low employee morale
I was here for about 5 and 1/4 years and it took them maybe 3 of those years to get a not bad raise. And when management said something half the time it didn't last long before it got changed back or modified unless it came from higher up. And when I left my T4 never got mailed to my house I had to email the payroll person to get it.
A busy scheduled work with a secured safety environment. continuous shift system with multi facet work assignments. All departments working collaboratively for the main finished product. Regular safety training and enhancement programs. Good for young enterprising folks who love to work for longer term.
good place to work, enjoyed the environment and my coworkers. machine operator on a day to day basis - made icecream cups. Good shifts and happy place to work
the management are sh** they dont care about any of the workers but their friend and will pawn the work off on the girls of the teams so they dont have to do anything. they just stand around all lday with their thumbs in you know where and yell at the new people. thats why the turnover rate here is so high.
busy place to work, great staff, management approachable, job is repetitious but many different departments to work in always something to do to keep busy
They dangle the carrot in front of the donkey. They say you will get a salary increase then find every reason under the sun not to. You are expected to chase them for a raise.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stanpac Inc?