Stanley Black & Decker Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 1,354 reviews
Customer Service Representative/Field Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario26 April 2018
Good environment and stable work and fun place to work. Lots of job opportunities and to be hired from within and promotional programs. Good people and friendly atmosphere.
A very fun place to work with excellent management, training, tools and team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 August 2013
*A typical day at work would be communicating with customers, any issues that they have, resolving them but keeping in mind to stay within company's policies and guidelines. Keying orders, responding and following up on e-mails. Making sure meeting all the deadlines is very crucial. Keeping updated all the time regarding any changes within the company. Lastly staying organized and planning a head is the major success for me each day.
*I have learned many different ways of being professional, some of which are staying organized, how to plan my day, multitasking, learning how companies work on day to day basis, how to communicate with customers at all levels, and much much more.
*I think that it is very important that management is fully knowledgeable about the company its policies and procedures. Management is a big part of each firm I believe and how they present themselves is what matters and shows within the team. I've had excellent management to work with very educated about the company, understating, patient, and with excellent organizational skills.
*Co-Workers are also very important to me. To me it just makes it going to work really exciting knowing that I've got excellent co-workers to work with. Who are friendly, respectful and helpful and make the work place a really comfortable place to work in.
*Hardest part of my job I think would be sometimes situations come up where customers are so upset that they want a decision made right away for there issues. In situations like this it's had to agree with the customer on the phone, but keeping in mind that they
  more... are upset I try my best to make them satisfied that I would speak to a manager or look into the companies policy to make sure I resolve there issue as soon as possible, and also keeping in mind not to hurt any company rules and regulations. I always like to challenge myself!
*I love my job, the people I work with and dealing with customers, and internal sales field reps. I make every moment enjoyable for myself. I look at everything very positively and enjoy everything I do on daily basis at my work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stanley Black & Decker. Our community is ready to answer.

Stanley Black & Decker Reviews by Location